Sep 14, 2013

Spellbound!

A little while back, I mentioned that I was producing a piece for a quarterly online magazine called Spellbound. The company that produces the e-zine is called Eggplant Literary Production, you can find all of the details HERE. Buy a copy, won't you? It's a good price and great value.

Spellbound magazine is a sort of anthology of art and writing, in the form of short stories and poetry, that deals with a single topic. The topic for the issue I produced my piece for was Creatures of the Deep, Dark Woods. My kind of thing, I'm sure you'll agree.

Here's what I came up with-
Grandmother Hare
I reaalllly enjoyed working for these folks. They were an absolute delight to deal with and I sincerely hope to work with them again in the future; it was fun and a pleasure.

Believe it or not, I'll be back again in a day or two with yet another post, this one will deal with what I currently think of my art and what I want to do with it.

2 comments:

Jensan said...

Great work, you have a gift for details in these types of b/w drawings.

Jay Penn said...

Thank-you sir! I used to dread detail, but I made it my friend.