Aug 26, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #91 - Orbus the Wizard

100 Heads in 100 Days #91
Orbus the Wizard
This is Orbus the Wizard, one of the greatest wizards to ever call the Realms of Faerie home. He is so great, in fact, that his skill has become an utter nightmare for him.
You see, Orbus has advanced his skill and knowledge in the magical arts to the point where he need only utter a word, such as 'lollipop,' and he will turn into that thing. As you can imagine, he has to be careful of every word he says. As a result, he doesn't talk much, nor leave his tower very often.

He's another character that appears very briefly in the book; but again, I'd like to give him his own story.

Me Fact #91
I don't believe in fate, providence, luck or fortune. The way I see it, everything is chance and timing. It's probably a good thing that I think this way, as Steph and I have never attracted much in the way of luck or fortune.

1 comment:

Jay Penn said...

reserved for Sue Perrin.