Aug 4, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #69 - A Day as me...

I'm a little bit under the pump today. I spent too much time drawing today's Head and didn't leave enough time to write. So there'll be no long-winded drivel today I'm afraid. I know, I can almost hear the tears as they roll down your cheeks.
But I do have enough time to write a quick post. What I thought would be entirely uninteresting to everybody else but me would be if I documented a day in my life from start to finish. As I've mentioned before, I have a lot of work on at the moment, but this schedule has been in place for most of this year anyway...

6:18am  - Get up. I'm normally awake before this though because of my stupid internal clock.
7:18am  - Out the door. There's a 20 minute walk down to the bus and that takes about 25 minutes to get into town.
8:10am  - I pop in to McDonalds to have some breakfast and draw for about 10-15 minutes.
8:35am  - Work at the bookshop begins.
12:30pm  - Lunch break. I usually wolf down a sandwich and then draw for another 20-25 minutes.
6:00pm  - Work finishes. The return bus leaves at 6:20, then there's the journey and the walk from the bus stop again.
7:00pm  - I get home. I spend some time catching up with the wife and the dog. We have dinner and settle in for the evening.
8:00pm  - I get back to work. These days, I normally warm up by finishing off the next day's Head at this time. Once that is done, I'll move on to the bigger jobs and keep at that until..
11.30pm  - I fall asleep before even hitting the pillow..

I think I might do another artist review tomorrow. Mr. Monge beckons.

100 Heads in 100 Days #69
A Dryad
Me Fact #69
With all the walking I do, and the flight of stairs I walk up and down all day, I have shin muscles for the first time in my life! They look weird.

3 comments:

christian said...

That dryad - and your shin muscles - look great!

Jay Penn said...

The wife agrees with one of those things.

Jay Penn said...

Reserved for Mary Esther Judy.