Jul 28, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #62 - A Standing Stonehead

So here's a question for you. I keep an eye on the hits I get on this blog pretty regularly. June was the busiest month yet for traffic, and the first half of this month was even busier. But then, literally overnight, it dropped to about half the hits and has rapidly gone down from there. What could be doing this? Is it the content I'm putting up? Are people tired of what I'm doing? Are the daily posts annoying at this point?
Or is it an outside factor? Is it some Google algorithm that was initiated that stopped traffic coming my way?

Not that I'm too concerned about how many people pop in to have a look. Sure, more is better than less, but I'm not going to pander to the masses, but I don't want to scare people off either.

I guess I'll just keep plugging away and do what I do.

100 Heads in 100 Days #62
A Standing Stonehead
Distantly related to Stonehead Wayfarers, these Standing Stoneheads can be found throughout Faerie, sometimes in circles. When a Standing Stonehead talks, the ground shakes, when a Standing Stonehead sneezes, mountains crumble (luckily, they only sneeze once every eon or so).
Standing Stoneheads are solitary Faerie dwellers, they are alive, and they do move, but you'd have to wait around a very long time indeed to notice.

Me Fact #62
Continuing on from yesterday's fact, I have a covetous hankering for clear acrylic display cases. I would love to have the set-up to custom-make my own ones to size for the various figures and trinkets I have around the place. It can't be that hard to do, can it?

4 comments:

christian said...

I like that hole in its head. I imagine birds nesting there or something. :)

Jay Penn said...

Darn it, I should have drawn that in!

Tim Shorts said...

Ha, but then he would have had to drawn the poo that would have surely decorated most of its upper half.

Jay Penn said...

I am by no means above drawing poop. Not on a full-time basis, mind you, but the occasional poop is healthy.