Jul 15, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #49 - Under the Bed

Tomorrow marks the halfway point of this here 100 Heads in 100 Days challenge. I'm thinking I should do something special for it... not sure what yet, but I'm sure to cook up something. Whatever it is, it will probably be free, so if you want some more free art (on top of these 100 Heads, many of which are still looking for good homes for those interested), do come back tomorrow.

Anyway, tomorrow is tomorrow, let's get back to today.
The Galway Pub Scrawl 31 Day Drawing Challenge has an intriguing topic today - Under the Bed. Naturally, I went for a monster. Those are all his eyes by the way, there's not a bunch of scary things in there, just one big baddy with lots of sets of eyes.

100 Heads in 100 Days #49 / 31 Day Drawing Challenge #15
Me Fact #49
I was born two days after Elvis died. So my birthday is always a mixed blessing. On one hand, presents. On the other, Elvis songs and movies every year. I don't like Elvis songs or movies. In my view, the supposed 'King of Rock and Roll' would not, in fact, be the king if he lives out his twilight years in Las Vegas performing love songs to a bunch of gamblers. That is not the actions of the king of rock and roll. Sorry.

No comments: