Jul 6, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #40 - Heads for a good home

Alright, enough's enough. This here post is the 40th of its kind and I haven't managed to fob off a single head yet. So as of now, these badboys are going free to a good home. Yes, you read that right, I am going to give these heads away to anybody who wants them!
Why on earth would I do that? Well, I firmly believe in the act of giving for its own sake. I think generosity without thought for one's own personal gain is a noble act and I'm all for doing noble acts. I've always enjoyed giving presents to people too, so this is an extension of that.

So here's the deal, if you like any of the heads and would like them sent to you, all you need to do is put a comment on the post with the picture you like, stating that you want it. It's as simple as that. Pick as many as you would like, but try not to be too greedy, it's all about sharing and caring folks. Maybe limit yourself to less than ten to be nice. Obviously, it's a 'first in, best dressed' deal, so go to it!

What I plan to do is to send out the heads once all 100 are completed, that way I'm not sending off lots of envelopes every week and going bankrupt in the process. I'll be covering all costs including envelopes and postage, the prospective owner will not have to give over a dime.

Also, I have a few other similar ideas in mind for the future, perhaps even a few free limited edition prints. Who's in?

100 Heads in 100 Days #40
Undead Orc Cleric
Me Fact #40
I'm crazy for odd and unusual knick-knacks. I have all sorts of things covering every available flat surface. I'm not too keen on the new mass-produced stuff, and I have a very particular taste with them. I think I might need to do a 'knick-knack of the week' sort of thing once this 100 Heads is over...


6 comments:

Tim Shorts said...

Jay put me in the mix for this guy. For the next Manor I was thinking of doing a mini rogues gallery. This guy looks perfect.

Boric G said...

Dang it, Tim.... You beat me to him! ARRgh!

Jay Penn said...

Tim by a whisker! If you have any specific character ideas for the rogues gallery that you'd like me to do, just let me know and I'll give them a shot for you.

Tim Shorts said...

Thanks Jay, I will.

WA_side said...

What an awesome (and kind) idea. I'd love to have the funds to support all of the creative people I follow in all of the various arts and mediums, but alas that is not the case. I know there have been a few I really liked, so when I get a chance, I'll have to go back and see whether they have already been claimed. Thanks Jay.

Jay Penn said...

Sounds great WA, I don't envision a stampede or anything, but the ones that seemed to get a better response are getting snapped up pretty quick.