Jul 3, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #37 - Mr. Badger

Today's 31 Day Drawing Challenge is to draw your Spirit Animal. Never one to actually do exactly what I am told, I've put a slight twist on mine...

100 Heads in 100 Days #37 / 31 Day Drawing Challenge #3

Mr. Badger
I think that my Spirit Animal would be a European Badger, and not just any badger, my Spirit Animal would specifically be Mr. Badger from 'The Wind in the Willows' by Kenneth Grahame. We share a lot of traits, mostly in the simply hating company and desire to be left to our own devices in our homes kind of way. We are both grumbly, react negatively to stupidity and we love woods and enjoy walking in them.
And we have hairy faces.

Me Fact #37
I yearn for those long gone days of summer in the densely wooded Jeffrey Street in Blackburn. Those were happy times when the days went on forever and the world was golden and green. Those towering willow trees dancing on the stream as my brothers and I caught yabbies, raced leaf boats and imagined we were on the forest moon of Endor. We must have been a nightmare for the neighbours, but what a place to grow up!

No comments: