Jul 1, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #35/ / 31 Day Drawing Challenge #1

The first 31 Day Drawing Challenge is to draw a portrait. As I've been drawing a lot of faerie portraits and such for the majority of the previous 34 days of my own 100 Heads in 100 Days challenge, I thought I might do something different. So, here is an ordinary looking fellow for once. I tried to make him as realistic as possible with my current skill level and no reference used. It's not bad, not great either, but not bad...

100 Heads in 100 Days #35 / 31 Day Drawing Challenge #1

Me Fact #35
I'm a total art snob. I cannot abide modern art. In fact, if you can't draw well, you aren't an artist in my mind. Harsh, I know. I also absolutely hate it when musicians and actors say they are artists. No, you're not. You're musicians and actors. Use your own word, leave mine alone.
Burn.

No comments: