Jun 2, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #6

Like many folks, I was absolutely blown away by Patrick Rothfuss' 'The Name of the Wind' when I read it back in late 2007. It is an amazingly beautiful book. Not many books are life changing, even fewer are from the Fantasy genre. This book affected me pretty deeply.
I would love to do a series of illustrations based on Rothfuss' books, but seriously, who has the time?!
This will have to suffice for now...

100 Heads in 100 Days #6

Denna
Me Fact #6 
My wife, dog and I live in a 35 x 12 ft mobile home. It's falling apart. It leaks when it rains, the floor boards sag, there are holes in the floor where slugs and spiders get in. It is terribly damp in winter, it rests on a bit of a slant and half of the electrical wiring no longer works. My drawing station/studio/reading room is actually just an armchair in the sitting room.

No comments: