Jun 20, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #24 - A Grass Snoogle

One big artistic thing I've learned over the last year is that perseverance is a necessary quality. In the past, I tended to hulk out if a picture wasn't going the way I wanted it to. I'd throw a minor hissy fit and be dark for the rest of the day.
But now, I realise that not every piece is going to be a work of genius worthy of the art history books, nor is it a lost cause if it comes out wrong in the early stages. There have been many occasions where, once upon a time, I would have given up on a drawing, but now I keep my head down and power on through and come up with results unexpected and worthwhile.
Today's piece was one of those occasions...

100 Heads in 100 Days #24
Grass Snoogle
Me Fact #24
My favourite colour, shockingly, is green. I like a nice sap green in particular. Green is the colour of leaves, mosses, grasses and frogs. I have green eyes, green shoes, green pants and green jackets. I disagree with Kermit, it IS easy being green.

No comments: