Jun 19, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #23 - A Winter Fae

We're having an odd summer here in Galway. I should clarify that. While many places in the world have somewhat predictable seasons, Galway, like the temperamental little brat it is, likes to be stubborn and vexing. Our winter lasted long into the year, the spring was rushed and almost violent in its desire to make up for lost ground, and the summer can't seem to make its mind. One week it is scorching, the next is almost Autumnal. I'm no fan of heat, but I could do with a few more days that weren't windy, wet and cold... wet and cold is fine, but the wind really gets to me. Probably through the fear that the caravan will collapse in on itself at the slightest gust...

100 Heads in 100 Days #23
Winter Fae
Me Fact #23
I want to live in Holland. They seem to have it right.
My wife and I went to Rotterdam and Amsterdam for a holiday last year. Rotterdam is awesome, it has great architecture and a really nice atmosphere. And it is the closest major city to the Rien Poortvliet Museum.

No comments: