Jun 14, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #18

I think it was in James Gurney's book that I read about the bars of colour an average face can be painted in. The top third can have a yellow tinge, the middle more red, the bottom can be blue. I tried that here. It kinda works because I was going to give this rendition of Gimli a red nose and cheeks anyway.
I saw the trailer for the second Hobbit movie the other day. The dwarves are just wrong, I tell you, WRONG! Mind you, I find a large portion of what Peter Jackson has done with Tolkien's work utterly criminal and an insult to his memory.

100 Heads in 100 Days #18
Gimli looking about as pleased with Peter Jackson as I am.
Me Fact #18
I was a vegetarian for about 4 years in my early twenties. It was easy enough. My Ma's chicken in cream sauce lured me back.