Jun 9, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #13

I've always had trouble drawing females. It's one thing to be able to draw a beautiful woman, but to draw a variety of women, with different facial structures and features, is entirely a different thing. I'm tempted to practice by cutting out pictures from magazines and just start copying them from the structure up. I don't necessarily want to be able to draw them like Adam Hughes or Frank Cho, as I don't think that would fit with what I like to draw, but I would like to get a better handle on women... tee-hee... drawing them, that is.

100 Heads in 100 Days #13
bad, bad, bad, bad, bad.
Me Fact #13
I used to be able to swim like a fish. Then I ripped some muscles in my left pectoral whilst doing freestyle. I seriously thought I was having a heart attack. I dare not swim properly again. I really should get those muscles fixed, they still play up every now and then.

No comments: