Jun 7, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #11

My awesome parents gave my brother Ryan and I each a copy of Brian Froud's fantastic Goblins pop-up book when we were kids. I still have my copy. It instilled in me a love of those wicked little creatures and further cemented my down-to-earth, rough and tumble view of Faerie.
Brian Froud is the master at showing both the beauty and ugliness of Faerie. I don't go quite as deep into the spiritual side of Faerie as Brian and his wife Wendy do, but I certainly share their enthusiasm in exploring its many facets.

100 Heads in 100 Days #11
Hairy-Nosed Goblin
Did I mention that all of these pictures are for sale?
Me Fact #11
I have two younger brothers. Ryan, who makes guitars for a living, and Daniel, who is a camera-man. I love my brothers, I am very proud of them and miss them every day.

No comments: