May 30, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #3

I fondly recall the day my brother Daniel and I spent in Coole Park, south of Galway city in Ireland in about 2006 if memory serves. We were over here for a holiday and my wife let us off for the day.
We walked the woods and discussed all manner of things. Eventually, we turned to books and writing and I started spewing out a story idea for a comic or book involving Satan living on a superhuman version of earth. I'll not say too much more about the plot, as I may eventually get around to doing something with that story. But here's a quick portrait of the main character...

100 Heads in 100 Days #3

Mighty
Me Fact #3
I'm a forest person, I'm not so keen on beaches. I find a good forest immensely inspiring and rejuvenating, whereas beaches are tiring, uncomfortable and windy. 
I was born in the Dandenong Ranges in Melbourne in 1977. Though I remember nothing of those wooded mountains from my first bunch of years, I believe my love of forests springs from there.

No comments: