May 29, 2013

100 Heads in 100 Days #2

I woke up this morning with a crippling fear of what I have done. 100 heads in 100 days? Am I mad? Most likely I am, because I'm back again and kinda relishing the challenge!
Today's head is a good example of the sort of thing I like to draw: big noses, wispy facial hair and pointed ears. Arthur Rackham was the master of that combo.
Some days, all I want to do is sit at home and draw things like this and let stories evolve around them. I'll keep buying the lottery tickets in the hope of making that a reality.

100 Heads in 100 Days #2

Me Fact #2
I dislike sports. The closest I get to participating in them is hitting a golf ball around a field. This is mostly because I am not fond of competitiveness as a character trait. I really don't care if some bunch of people beat another bunch of people at a game of kicking a ball around a pitch. Same goes for off the field. I don't think it is a cause for celebration to actively defeat somebody at something. Can't we all just get along?

No comments: