Dec 28, 2012

Loviatar #14

Sadly, Loviatar the fanzine has come to an end. Christian has just released the fourteenth and final issue of the zine. He'll be moving on to other gaming pastures. I didn't have much spare time to do a whole stack of art for this last issue, but the issue is going to be full of all kinds of maps and such, so it's going to be a great one anyway.

I did manage to put together a cover for it though...

This issue takes place in the world of Baldur's Gate. It is a sort of re-imagining of Loviatar #1, with more encounters, maps and details. Christian mentioned that he wasn't too happy with how the first issue came out, so #14 is him addressing that issue. I can't wait to read it!
For the final time, you can purchase your copy right here.

2 comments:

Tim Shorts said...

I saw your cover last night. As always, great work. Looking forward to getting my issue and seeing what projects your working on next.

Jay Penn said...

Hopefully there will be more to show soon. I'm sitting on a couple of images I did last year that I'm pretty proud of, just waiting for the go-ahead to put them up.