Nov 3, 2012

Hansel & Gretel

Gotta love Galway Pub Scrawl! Our fearless leader, one Donal Fallon, had us take part in a little thing called Sketchtoberfest. Each participant had to go back to some piece or idea or concept from their past work that never got very far along and get some other participant to have a go at it.
As fate would have it, I got Donal's old idea, which was something to do with Hansel & Gretel. I thought about it for a while... I had ideas to make a modern twist on it, or a more horror twist to it, but in the end, I went back and read the story and did a traditional piece based on one of the scenes.

Here she is...

In other news, I've been creating some art for a new gaming company, which has kept me pretty busy of late. As soon as I'm allowed to post the artwork here, I will.

Toodles

No comments: