Oct 28, 2012

Loviatar Art for Sale!

For those of you that read Christian Walker's fantastic Loviatar zine, you may know that Christian is taking a leave of absence to help recharge his batteries a bit. This is entirely understandable. Christian puts a massive amount of effort into each and every issue of that zine, and it can take its toll.
I started producing artwork for Christian and the zine about a year ago, beginning with Loviatar #3. Initially, it wasn't at all clear whether I would continue to work on the zine past that issue, but thankfully, I did. In fact, I produced artwork of varying amounts for every issue since #3, all the way up to the current #13.

It's been a real joy to do, even if there was never any money involved for me, which I was totally fine with from day one. This gig has always been about honing my skills in a genre I have a strong love for, fantasy. And I think that the work I have produced for the zine is the best work I have ever done, especially the cover to Loviatar #9.

But anyways, I'll get to the point of this post...

I mentioned to Christian several months ago that I have all of this Loviatar artwork just sitting here, doing nothing. I always intended to make the art available for purchase at some point, I was just waiting for the right time. I think that time is now upon us. I figure that while Christian is having a breather, I'll fill that gaping void by pimping my stuff.

So I've put together all of the best artwork from the previous 11 issues of Loviatar into a fancy PDF with all of the pertinent information for each piece incuded.

Here it is -

Jay Penn's Loviatar Art FOR SALE

And there you have it. As it says on the last page of the document, you can contact me at jaypennart@yahoo.com if you'd like to purchase a piece or if you have any questions.

PLEASE NOTE: As of 3/11/12, the prices have been lowered to better represent their worth. Thanks to Bart Sears for the advice!

2 comments:

Boric G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boric G said...

I posted a plug for you today at The Dwarven Stronghold. Hope the sales are brisk!