Oct 22, 2012

Klogg the Troll

A couple of days ago I took part in the foolish event that is the 24 hour Comic Day. For those of you not entirely sure what that is, it's basically when a bunch of folks who have nothing better to do with their time sit around a table with the goal of drawing an entire 24-page comic in 24 hours.

Yep, it's crazy.

Well, I did it this year. But with a twist.

I didn't really want to do a comic. So, instead, I wrote and drew an entire picture book in 24 hours. Kinda. It took a little longer than 24 hours. At the end of the 24 hours, I had all of the artwork done and about 3/4 of the writing done, so with formatting and finishing off the writing, it probably took 30 hours.

Here it is...
 
But honestly, it was a whole heap of fun to do. It was done in conjunction with Galway Pub Scrawl and took place at 091 Labs in Galway.
As a special request, if somebody could remember to convince me to not do it again next year, as it is ridiculously tiring, that would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: