Sep 27, 2012

My first prints!!!!

Perhaps I am getting a little ahead of myself by doing this, but I've had some prints made up of the cover I did for Loviatar #9, featuring Morgan Stringman and his bow. It's probably the best single example of my pen and ink work.

So here's the print anyway...
Buy me or this arrow has your name on it.
And the deal is this, there is a very short run on them, only 25 individual prints. And they're for sale right now! I've set the price at US$10 a print, plus and extra couple of bucks for postage and handling, which will include the prints being shipped in those fancy envelopes that come with backing boards attached.

The print itself is A4 size (210 x 297mm, or 8 1/4 x 11 3/4 inches for the yanks.) It's printed on thick paper and the blacks are very nice.
So there's 25 prints up for grabs, at US$10 + US$2 for p&h. Each print will be signed and numbered by me too.

If by some small miracle there is a rush on the prints and I have more orders than I have prints to fill them, it is a case of first in best dressed... On your marks, get set, GO!!!

Oh, yeah, email me at jaypennart@yahoo.com if you'd like to buy a copy...

No comments: