Jul 31, 2012

31 Day Drawing Challenge - Day #31!!!!

Day 31 - Draw anything you like...

I had joked with Donal Fallon that I might draw a tiny dot in the middle of a piece of paper and then sign it, just so that I could be done with this 31 Day Drawing Challenge. As tempting as that was, it's not my style to come this far and then take the easy way out on the final day.
Then I was thinking of book-ending the challenge by finishing with another self-portrait, revealing how ravaged I am from 31 days of drawing in a row. But, nah... that's not my style either.
So I went with a little sketch of a Gnome instead...

This challenge HAS been tiring at times, but as I suspected at the beginning of the month, it has been hugely rewarding, both in it being great practice, and getting me out my comfort zone and making me draw things I would never have done otherwise.

Now for some sleep...

No comments: