Jul 3, 2012

31 Day Drawing Challenge - Day #3

Day 3's topic is 'Worst Nightmare.' This is what scares the bejeepers out of me...
In my nightmares, these creatures are always malevolent...
Sea Monsters, Leviathans, massive creatures from the depths of the oceans.
I've been petrified of them ever since seeing Moby Dick, Jaws, and in particular, an episode of 'Greatest American Hero' that features a sea monster, when I was quite young.
But at the same time, I am utterly fascinated by them, both mythical and historical. Go figure...
Catch you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kelvin Green said...

I love the colours on this.

Jay Penn said...

Thanks Kelvin, I have to thank the layer effects section in Photoshop for those colours!

Kelvin Green said...

Perhaps, but you chose them, so I think you can take the credit!