May 20, 2012

Loviatar #10

It has been an incredibly busy few weeks, perhaps the busiest I have ever known. Between colouring a children's book (more to come on that at a later stage) and lettering a comic (that too), I managed to somehow get the artwork done for Loviatar #10, which is now on sale.

Here is the cover for it -
Loviatar #10 cover

And here are the interior illustrations for it -

Goblin headshot

A Treant

Gnome headshot

A witch & her flying cats

And as usual, you can purchase your copy of the zine right here!

3 comments:

Tim Shorts said...

Christian put the cover up a few days ago and I think everyone agreed its fantastic. I hope they keep you busy. Great stuff as always.

Jay Penn said...

Thanks Tim, much appreciated.
I love drawing the things that Christian comes up with, it's always such a fun bag of stuff to play with.

christian said...

I look forward to hearing more about your other projects. I bet they are going to be awesome!