Apr 25, 2012

Sir William commission

A little while ago, I was contacted by a fine fellow by the name of Lon Varnadore, from California. He's a table-top gamer and had a character that he wanted me to draw for him. The character is a cavalier, who had a nasty run in with a mage turned him into a female version of himself, who I came to call Sir Williamette for the laugh.
Anyway, Lon and I sent many emails back and forth, and I have many pieces of paper with sketches of every element of their attire, weaponry, poses and facial features. We did this so that we could collaborate on getting the final designs as close to what Lon pictured in his head for the characters.
And here's how they turned out...



My thanks to Lon for allowing to show the images here, and for contacting me to begin with, these pieces were a lot of fun to do.

This is as good a time as any to mention once more that I am available for commission work, be it something similar to the above pieces, or something completely different. So email me if you're interested and I'm sure we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.

No comments: