Mar 14, 2012

Loviatar #8

Loviatar #8 has been out for a little over a week now, but I plum forgot to post about it here. Silly me...

I contributed three interior illustrations and the cover image for this issue, so let's begin with the cover piece -


That ugly looking fella is an Otyugh, a creature whose dung is highly prized as fertiliser, so much so that Otyugh babies are auctioned for high prices.

And here are the three interior illustrations for this issue...
Mushies!


Gnome riding a Badger


A Serpent

As usual, Loviatar #8, along with all previous issues, can be purchased over here!

2 comments:

scottsz said...

Really beautiful pieces, Mr. P!

The Gnome rider especially is very 'cover-worthy'... that gnome is out on business!

Jay Penn said...

Thanks Scott! It helps when Christian gives me such great fodder to draw.
I've always had a 'thing' for gnomes, and not the garden variety!