Oct 24, 2011

Loviatar #4

Hey folks, I have a lot of new things for various projects to reveal to you all at the moment, but I'm going to spread them all out over this week. But the first thing I wanted to share with you is the work I did for Loviatar #4, which was just printed up last week and should be arriving in mailboxes across the world this week.
As with Loviatar #3, I produced the cover artwork and two interior illustrations for #4, so let's have a look at them shall we? Here's the cover first -

And the two interior illustrations follow-

For those of you interested in purchasing the fanzine, go over to http://loviatarzine.blogspot.com/ to check it out, you can even subscribe to it! Christian, the fellow behind the whole thing, is dedicated to providing a quality, reliable, interesting and exciting magazine, and any table top gamer would be mad not to get on this wagon.

Anywho, I'll have more to show in the coming days, so pop on by again, won't you?

1 comment:

christian said...

Excellent work! The zine is looking great thanks to your contributions. :)