Oct 18, 2011

Fragments

For those of you who haven't heard yet, I'm illustrating a webcomic that is written by Sydney writer, Timothy Nakayama, through Greyhaven Comics.
The deal with it is, we produce one standard comic page, fully coloured and lettered, for release on the site every Monday morning. There are about a dozen other webcomics starting this week too, and the run goes for 13 weeks. If we get more hits than most of the other webcomics on the site, not to mention tweets and Facebook likes, we get another 26 weeks on top of that.
So, normally I would just post the artwork here, but as we're sort of in a competition for traffic, I'm going to have to force you to go look at it over here - http://www.grayhavencomics.com/2011/10/17/fragments-chapter-1/.
As you can see, just above the Fragments logo I came up with, there are tweet and Facebook like buttons. Click on 'em! Do it for me... And if you're an extra nice person, a comment will help us heaps as well.
Timothy and I thank you from the bottom of our private parts.

No comments: