Jan 13, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Howdy all, hope you had a great holiday period and are getting stuck into 2011 already!
My intentions for 2011 are both vast and elaborate, but suffice it to say, 2011 is the year that I really want to make a go of the old art stuff. So I've set myself a few resolutionary targets for the year to come, one of them being that I must create and draw more of my own faeries. I initially wanted to create and draw a faerie a day, but I think that would be well beyond me. But instead, I have a lovely little A5 sized Daler-Rowney sketchbook that I received from my sister-in-law, Sandra, of which it is my intention to fill every page of by the end of the year, with faeries of my own creation. There are about 120-odd pages in the sketchbook, so I definitely feel that it is within my grasp.

So anyway, here's the first two-page spread...

And of course, it goes without saying, the characters and their likenesses are copyright to me, etc, etc..

No comments: