Aug 2, 2010

ImagineFX Weekly Challenge #187

Hey folks, long time no write-y. I have been busy with a couple of projects over the last little while, and things are going well. One thing I have been trying to do is get back into some Photoshop painting, which I never really gave a proper go at.

There's a really cool magazine called ImagineFX that I've been reading on and off for a few years now, and their website has some great forums and really intersting contests.

So this is my first go at one of the challenges, this one in particular has the description of 'The final night of the round table. I'll be adding a few progress images, but here are the pencils for it for now.


And here is the piece a little further along...



And further-



And here it is finished...ish.

2 comments:

WA_side said...

That's really coming along! The face looks awesome, as does the brickwork in the background.

Jay Penn said...

Thanks WA_side, long way to go with digital painting, but having fun trying it out.