Aug 17, 2010

Doomsayer!!!

My buddy Gordon and I are in the process of designing a console fantasy RPG , somewhat for the fun of it, but possibly to take it a step further, if all goes well. I'll not go into any details of it just yet, but we think we're on a winner!
So we're still at the very early stages at the moment, still fleshing out the story and tentatively designing the major characters for the game, and this is the first one I've finished-

His name is Doomsayer and he's a bad guy, but that's all I'll say about him. I'm going to do a few more different poses for him from different angles, to better put across his appearance than can be seen in just this image. But I'm pretty happy with him at this stage, I must say. And, obviously, his name and likeness are now copyright and all that; so don't go stealing him, you hear!?!?

No comments: